PDA

View Full Version : God what a day

anx mum
14-01-11, 19:33
Feel completly drained all day today felt anxious and panicky wanna say big thank u to crissy and bertie for helping me:hugs:. Been hyperventlating all day then this afternoon had chest pain was in a right state went to doc he said your not having a heartattack just very bad anxiety left me feeling confused bout what i felt.

Frozen in fear
14-01-11, 19:38
Hi im new here i feel drained every day was getting lots of chest pains but cbt is helping

anx mum
14-01-11, 19:40
Hi im new here i feel drained every day was getting lots of chest pains but cbt is helping

where abouts was chest pain hun its scary isnt it. Who put u intouch with cbt?

sammi
14-01-11, 19:41
Awww :hugs: bev you are having a terrible time aren't ya. How long have you been on your meds now? Xx

anx mum
14-01-11, 19:43
Awww :hugs: bev you are having a terrible time aren't ya. How long have you been on your meds now? Xx

3 weeks hun had awful day hun chest pains, bad breathing. How r u?

sammi
14-01-11, 19:46
I'm not too bad for a change lol. It will get easier hun:) why don't you ask your gp to refer you for cbt that may help xx

Frozen in fear
14-01-11, 20:00
Nhs took long time to get help

Frozen in fear
14-01-11, 20:15
where abouts was chest pain hun its scary isnt it. Who put u intouch with cbt?Always left side

anx mum
15-01-11, 10:03
3 weeks hun had awful day hun chest pains, bad breathing. How r u?

hopefully today will be a more positive day feeling anxious already but trying not to get work up as was in a right state yesterday thanks again to crissy, bertie and sammi xxx

scaredstiff695
15-01-11, 11:12
hi ve been suffering with chest pain too in past week its causingme so right panic attacks it s so painfull and im convinced its affecting my breathing nut i no when im not thinking about it it dies down and im trying hard to believe tyhe doctors cos i no ts the only way i will get better. also no that im tense alotand do a lot of overbretahing and coughing causing the painfull chest. xxx hope you feel better soon hunx

anx mum
15-01-11, 11:23
hi ve been suffering with chest pain too in past week its causingme so right panic attacks it s so painfull and im convinced its affecting my breathing nut i no when im not thinking about it it dies down and im trying hard to believe tyhe doctors cos i no ts the only way i will get better. also no that im tense alotand do a lot of overbretahing and coughing causing the painfull chest. xxx hope you feel better soon hunx

How long u been feeling bad hun its horrible isnt it very hard to believe doctor as u feel so bad. U taking any meds?

scaredstiff695
15-01-11, 11:34
HI IVE HAD ANXIETY 7 YEARS.
but only just getting help i go through stages of months being fine then through a tough couple of months, id come to adapt to living like it then something snapped and i was doing amazing just before crimbo, id just started cbt and was going well, then i got the flu and had a massive three week break from my therapy. just started again but it was too late the damage had been done with the flu. feel back tracked again now. find cbt hard cos opening wounds and ots making my panic attacks harder for me to control and for family to get me out of them

feel like myu therapist isnt listening properly (i no they are ) and keep wanting to admit myself to hospital but i mo its a hrad fight to get better from anxiety just gotta get rid of the flu and cough,

i dont take any meds wont even take anything for the flu have such a belief about meds only thing i take is oparacetmols and only for tooth ache xx

how about you? how long and do you take meds?

anx mum
15-01-11, 11:45
HI IVE HAD ANXIETY 7 YEARS.
but only just getting help i go through stages of months being fine then through a tough couple of months, id come to adapt to living like it then something snapped and i was doing amazing just before crimbo, id just started cbt and was going well, then i got the flu and had a massive three week break from my therapy. just started again but it was too late the damage had been done with the flu. feel back tracked again now. find cbt hard cos opening wounds and ots making my panic attacks harder for me to control and for family to get me out of them

feel like myu therapist isnt listening properly (i no they are ) and keep wanting to admit myself to hospital but i mo its a hrad fight to get better from anxiety just gotta get rid of the flu and cough,

i dont take any meds wont even take anything for the flu have such a belief about meds only thing i take is oparacetmols and only for tooth ache xx

how about you? how long and do you take meds?

like yourself had anxiety and panic attacks for as long as i can remember have good years, months and wham bk to anxiety and panic really struggling at mo getting horrid symptoms chest pains, breathing problems, fast pulse. Docs put me on mirt 30mg and propanel 80mg.Where u from? Bev x

sacha.23
15-01-11, 14:47
hi sorry what is cbt???

anx mum
15-01-11, 15:26
hi sorry what is cbt???

Never had it some sort of councelling therapy

sacha.23
17-01-11, 11:52
oh right i see!! My dr is trying to get me in for a psychiatric assessment to see if there is anything more tey can do and if im on the right tablets etc so hoping it works!!