PDA

View Full Version : what is a ployps is it deadl;y

trish1955
27-03-06, 08:25
help i went for my cancer smear test two weeks a go and was told i had a plyps i have felt ill ever since been have awfull stomch craps convinced its spreading even more afraid that i have to wait for an appointment to have it removed at hospital fear they will put me to sleep i am scared stiff that i wont wake up so i am a compleat mess at the moment i aleardy suffer great anxiety panic and agraphobia this is making me worse i can. eat can.t sleep feel totaly run down right now some one please tell me i am ok i dare not look up on net what i have as i am bad enough now any way i wont go on as i am winding my self up just writing about it all bye for now trish
ps thank god i found this site even though i am still not sure how to use it very well yet thanx to all

Trish
27-03-06, 09:01
Hi Trish

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good at the moment.

I don't think you have anything to worry about...I have heard of many females having these...if there was anything to worry about i don't think you would have to wait so long for an appointment.

Take care

Trish

Trish
27-03-06, 09:01
Hi Trish

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good at the moment.

I don't think you have anything to worry about...I have heard of many females having these...if there was anything to worry about i don't think you would have to wait so long for an appointment.

Take care

Trish

Nula
27-03-06, 10:54
Hi trish.
Polyps are nothing serious they are like skin tags.
I think many people worry about being put to sleep, its a common anxiety. If it is causing you abnormal amounts of anxiety you could always check to see if you can have it removed whilst awake with local aneasthetic.

I hope your able to calm yourself down.
Take care
Nula

mandie
27-03-06, 11:11
hi trish

please try not to worry to much, easier said though i know.

these are usually harmless growths.

they can be removed under local anesathtic if u are worried about being put to sleep.

like nula said its a common anxiety, one i have too

love mandie

trish1955
27-03-06, 12:37
just to say thanks for all replies i felt a little better haveing shared my fears trish

sheeny
29-03-06, 23:00
Hi Sheeena here

I have just been and had polyps removed and it was fine they were nothing to worry about and I am sure you will feel as well as I do after they are away Take care Sheena

sheena foy

May Day
30-03-06, 13:32
Hi trish

I've also had polyps removed in the past ... it was the first operation i've ever had and really there is nothing to worry about ... polyps are a kind of small growth and i was told that they can effect your periods ... mine were very heavy ... the operation is minor and i was only in hospital for a few hours so really theres nothing to worry about ... please try not to worry about it

May

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

sal
31-03-06, 00:07
Hi hun you have had some great advice and i do hope it has helped you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".