PDA

View Full Version : hey guys, what is wrong with me

pammybelfast
14-01-11, 22:44
hey all, well i haven written up in a while, but i do read alot of the posts that help me everyday with my panic attacks, well my reason for writing a post is to see if some1 can give me some light on y im feeling like i am, ok here goes

been on ciplrex 10mg for 1 and a half years and 10mg of propranol for 1 yr, lost my granny and my cousin last year, and in march last yr had a total hysterormey and im only 27 :wacko: but the last few weeks have been feeling so down and up, days im ok, others im shouting at every1 and could just lie in bed all day!!! what is wrong with me!!!

contacted my doctor and he changed my hrt which helped a bit, but im wondering do i maybe need to change the doze of my antid??

any1 who has any information would be a great help

sorry for the long story but just trying to shed the light of how im feeling

love pammy xxx

ElizabethJane
14-01-11, 22:57
I'm not taking cipralex. It does sound to me that you have had a lot ot cope with over the past year. Having a hysterectomy will take a full year to recover emotionally and physically. It can play havoc with your emotions and it sounds as if your doctor hasn't found the right HRT for you.?I'm nearly fifity and had TAH in 2007 and it had a profound effect on my life. Be gentle to yourself. If the cipralex isn't working go back to your GP. Talk to him about HRT and the various options available. I'm assuming that you had your ovaries removed as well? hence the need for HRT? You are young and you will be able reclaim your life. EJ