PDA

View Full Version : At long last

PrinceOfWorry
14-01-11, 23:44
I have suffered from anxiety attacks, strong crippling depression, and OCD for as far back as I can remember. I recall feeling "sad" as a 4 year old and realizing that it was something that came over me in cycles. I thought it was just part of human life and when I felt the physical sensation of misery come over me, I knew it would last for a couple months and then lift. Sigh.

Lately, I have been having other sorts of problems. My life is so busy I can hardly find time to have attacks. But they squeeze in wherever possible.

I am glad I found this place. I have been lurking for about a year and only recently have things become so awful that I need to lean on the shoulders of others like me.

thanks

nomorepanic
14-01-11, 23:45
Hi PrinceOfWorry

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Lynnann
15-01-11, 00:20
Hi PrinceofWorry,

:welcome:to NMP, I am sure you will get loads of good advice and support here and make some good friends along your road to recovery :)

Lynnann:flowers:

Vanilla Sky
15-01-11, 14:55
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x