PDA

View Full Version : Fed up

Silly Blonde
27-03-06, 09:07
Another bad day :( - I am sick and tired of having stomach ache/lower back ache and heartburn all the time. I have tried the "letting it pass" approach, but because it is always there, I just can't stop thinking and worrying about it.

Its true what they say about reassurance being only of short term benefit, since I had my ultrasound and confirmation that I don't have any "womens" problems, I have now turned my attention to my digestive system. I am convinced that I have stomach cancer and/or bowel cancer. I feel really tired and washed out today.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't live normally.

I haven't been doing any exercise for about 18 months, I am going to make an effort and go out for a run tonight, but I am terrified it will make my stomach ache worse.

Sorry for rambling, just feel terrible today.

SB xx

mandie
27-03-06, 09:52
hi

sorry to hear u feeling like this

i do no how u feel. i suffer with ibs so have stomach ache on daily basis. Past few days though have been feeling constantly sick with horrible pains in stomach like iv been punched.

I feel like crap, im so tired coz havent been sleeping, and am just so fed up of feeling like this. i seem to have constant back ache too.

hope yr day gets better for u

love mandie x

Silly Blonde
27-03-06, 10:00
Thanks for that.

It does help enormously when I realise that its not just me! I just want to have normal reactions again, like "oh well, so its IBS again", rather than "AAARRGGGH - I must have something seriously wrong with me".

SB xx

mandie
27-03-06, 10:15
yes! i wish i could feel like that again too! i cant even have a sore throat these days without thinking its throat cancer!

mandie x

Nula
27-03-06, 11:10
Hello SB,
I agree with mandie. It could be IBS, I suffer from IBS and stress and anxiety make it alot lot worse. when I found out that I had IBS the first thing my GP did was talk with me about my panic attacks and stress as this is the first step to calming down the IBS.

I hope your ok
Nula

jackie
27-03-06, 14:46
silly blond have you read claire weekes book 2 SELF HELP FOR YOUR NERVES" ABOUT YOUR STOMACH PROBLEMS. I REALLY FEEL HER APPROACH TO GETTING OVER IT IS THE BEST THERE IS

JACKIE