PDA

View Full Version : inspiration..

holly1986
15-01-11, 17:59
Hey guys
ok so every post on here - by me included - is negative or worrying.
What we need to do is strip our lives back and decide what it is that makes us happy in life, anything at all and then we need to build on those happy times and memories so that we can move on from our anxiety.
Ive had GAD for 4 years and its ruined my life for 4 years im only 24 and those years are supposed to be some of the best of my life and all ive done is let them go by - well no more. The forum is called NO MORE PANIC and we need to focus on having NO MORE PANIC.
We all came on here with a worry. The reason were here is because we KNOW its anxiety.

So come on, share your tips on how to get confidence and what you do to beat anxiety

we all can do it..

87sal87
15-01-11, 18:27
Thanks for making this post Holly, you're so right. I'll be 24 this year & Anxiety has ruined my best years too, I feel like I've wasted so much time & I'm really going to be doing my best to change things this year before any more of my life passes by...

I'd love for others to do the same...we don't wanna wake up one day when we're much older & realise Anxiety has stolen our whole life...

Em.ma
15-01-11, 18:47
im 17 and have my whole life to look forward to but im such a worrier. i really dont want anxiety to ruin my university years :)

westofengland
15-01-11, 20:48
hey guys you still young, don't worry so much about ruining the best years of your life - your 20s can be tough, I was happier in my 30s. Now miserable again in my 40s :)

You can't go through life without some bumps, so see it as a learning experience

this has been the worst six months for ages, but what helps me is a) exercise b) my career c) my kids d) being kind to people e) coming on here and sharing f) realising in 40 years time for me none of this will matter :)