PDA

View Full Version : Hello, again.

Spitfyr88
16-01-11, 01:25
I used to read alot of topics on here a while back and now I feel it about time to return :)
So,
Hello, I'm Andi, I have Bipolar disorder. I, like everyone else in the world who has problems like these, hate it.
I take a verity of medication to counteract mood swings and so on and so forth. This today (in the last 2 hours) has cost me my job, again.
Somehow a really 'understanding' boss decided to slam on my desk a few times. Ergo, I snap and we have a shouting match.

On the plus side I can stop panicking about work deadlines and try and sort out some form of normality.
I often find people don't allow themselves to become acceptant of people with problems such as depression, anxiety and mental strain. For some reason others whom have no knowledge of the matter take it as a self inflicted problem, one that is to purely seek attention. Others may agree that spending time alone can often be the best remedy.
So this is my problem. After months of being a social reculse, I want to get out and about, meeting new people again.
I almost feel like I have no social perception any longer, but I suppose that's what's going to make this fun.

Thank you for listening to me rant.
Andi
:D

nomorepanic
16-01-11, 01:27
Hi Spitfyr88

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
16-01-11, 15:03
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x