PDA

View Full Version : feel so bad today

classiclady
27-03-06, 12:37
[Ugh] I am having such a bad day today my head is pounding and I feel sick I cannot concentrate on my collage work and why all because I forgot to get my new perscription I have only missed two days but allready I feel like doing something silly. I hate this why did I get this? Why wont it go away?

Ive had it for three years now and I WANT IT TO STOP I want a normal life.

jackie
27-03-06, 14:06
hey you, dont give in yet you are not alone in this, and the road is long.

pleae dont give in, we all have bad days but some days are better, you will get better it just takes time

no beating your self up either. it takes time to heal broken minds and nerves just as it takes time to heal broken bones

take heart you are not alone
jackie

Karen
27-03-06, 19:18
Hi classiclady

This is just a blip probably due to missing your medication. Have you managed to get a new prescription?

It does at times feel like it is neverending but this is at the worst times and often there are better times in between. Keeping a journal can be helpful in enabling you to recognise the changes from day to day.

Have you had any help from a therapist?

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Keitharcher
27-03-06, 20:02
Hi

Stop knocking your self out, start giving yourself time for you, as has ben said its a long road, but it can be done, you can do it, if i did it you can do it. Hope your feeling better by the time you read this

Keith

classiclady
28-03-06, 12:06
Hi there I do feel alot better today but I do feel quilty as I am of sick at the moment and I cannot go back to work at the same place. I am doing a course on book keeping to change career and cannot wait to hand my notice in.