PDA

View Full Version : Side effects seemingly getting worse?

Lizziesaurus
16-01-11, 16:50
I've been taking 50mg for about 3 maybe 4 weeks properly now, I know this is still a good window for side effects whilst your body gets used to it but they seem to be getting worse?

At first I basically just lost my appetite abit, this happened on citalopram so didn't bother me too much, in fact I quite enjoy it, I'm every dieters biggest envy! It also made me hypomanic and my moods haven't really settled down. I've also been alot more anxious than usual.

Anyway, the past few days my sleeping's been troubled, I work shifts but I got into a good routine. Now I can't seem to sleep at the right time and when I do it's disturbed, I wake up early (on my days off work, I work early shifts anyway) and I just don't feel like I've even been to bed. Now I'm worrying about it more I feel even worse. Today was worst, I couldn't sleep properly and then I felt so so drowsy in work, my speech was slow, my movements slow and it was like my brain couldn't process information quick enough.
I know these are common side effects but they're stopping me getting on with day to day life as well as I'd like.
I take the tablets around 6/7pm at night, so it's not like I'm taking them first thing causing the problems.

Does anyone know of anything I can do to try and help myself?

Panic33
16-01-11, 17:09
It took me 6weeks for the side effects to calm down. I started by taking at night, but I kept waking so I switched to first thinh in the morning.