PDA

View Full Version : really freaked out

linda a
16-01-11, 19:22
ok ive been having symptoms 24/7 is this really anxiety
symptoms
vision spots like out of focus and wavey looks like things move ,,,,,,anxiety or bad eyes ive always need ed glasses
lightheaded all the time
feel like in moving but not
feel off balance when walking but i walk straight
swaying leaning feeling
head pains
can all this be anxiety vi
my vision always been bad but never caused symptoms so its not eyes right
im always stuffy
ent said ears looked good i have allergies
pl someone help how can symptoms last 24/7 and bve anxiety..:ohmy::ohmy:

brita143
16-01-11, 19:42
Glad i found u on here linda... still not gettin ne better, huh? Well, u kno i think its ur anxiery, and i think the more u think about it, rhe worse ur symptoms are becoming. If u ever wanna talk, u kno where to find me!!

gaaron
16-01-11, 19:43
hi, sounds like anxiety Linda a, especially as you've had your ears seen to. Is there any breathing exercises you can do, that could help? xx

Frozen in fear
16-01-11, 19:47
ok ive been having symptoms 24/7 is this really anxiety
symptoms
vision spots like out of focus and wavey looks like things move ,,,,,,anxiety or bad eyes ive always need ed glasses
lightheaded all the time
feel like in moving but not
feel off balance when walking but i walk straight
swaying leaning feeling
head pains
can all this be anxiety vi
my vision always been bad but never caused symptoms so its not eyes right
im always stuffy
ent said ears looked good i have allergies
pl someone help how can symptoms last 24/7 and bve anxiety..:ohmy::ohmy:
Have you got a cold if not anxiety

mom1982
16-01-11, 19:49
Hi Linda, remember we chatted the other time? i was saying that if you seen the ENT as many times as you did, it's a good indicator its anx cause they keep telling you ears are clear but you don't believe them. why dont you get other things checked out, just a general physical and clear your mind. but from experience, its very difficult to clear the mind of someone with health anx even after getting good test results and the all clear from the doctors, its hard to believe and accept that health is okay and it's anx.

linda a
16-01-11, 23:08
thank you all,yes ive been drs over 30 times 2 neuro test echo and ekg and bloodwork all csme back good,been ent 5 times he say i may have allergies but wont cause those symptoms he said ears are good
so idk iam really scared..
went to eye dr i need glasses but he said eyes wont cause those symptoms any opions .. thank you can symptoms last 24/7 for 6 months