PDA

View Full Version : im new to all this please help..

breanna
16-01-11, 19:41
I am 26 year old single mother of 3 boys, and a lil girl due feb 2nd! i have had panic and anxiety disorder before, but never this bad! hoping to make friends and find people who understand!

diane07
16-01-11, 19:43
Hi breanna

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gaaron
16-01-11, 19:50
Hi breanna, Wow you must be busy! Congrats on your expectant birth of your baby girl! Do you have a midwife you can explain how you feel to? You'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

breanna
16-01-11, 19:53
I dont have a midwife i see a regular doctor and attending cognative therapy, im on zoloft and ativan which neither are helping! im very limited on what i can take during pregnancy! the ativan is only as a need basis i dont like taking it because im preggo! i would like to fina an antidepressant that works and get back on my xanax after baby is here! i hate meds but cognitive therapy only helps very little!

gaaron
16-01-11, 19:56
It's hard work getting there, but you will xx

breanna
16-01-11, 20:00
I know its just soo hard, Im on bedrest for high bp too:(

baldy_dude
17-01-11, 12:36
Hi Breanna,
Congratulations - such wonderful news that you are having little girl - she'll keep those 3 boys in check when she gets up a bit :)

We all have good and bad days, just be rest assured that you are not alone. If you are feeling down or anxious there are plenty of friends on this site that will listen and understand.
Enjoy getting to know the site!

Vanilla Sky
17-01-11, 14:22
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x