PDA

View Full Version : two issues- ovlulation/head ingury

Em.ma
16-01-11, 20:43
1st issue- (head) i woke up this morning with a huge red mark on my cheek (covering) and dried blood on the same side but on my forehead (hadnt been sleeping that side) is it possible i hit my head on the wall on my sleep (have woken up with red marks on face before) but never the blood. Today i have a headache, achy ears, nose, and weird painful twinges in mouth, throat and a dry but mucus feeling in mouth

2nd issue (have just been to the loo sorry tmi) and found a a weird stringy bit of white stuff (looked like snot) also been having weird painful twinges in left lower abdomen (right near my vagina). have been having lots of clear discharge for 3 days now (but not today) am i ovulating (ive never felt ovulation pain before)

Lissy43
16-01-11, 20:47
Maybe you've a virus and your nose bled a bit and you wiped it in the night?

Yes ovulation is likely. I get lots of clear mucus for 2 days then a day of bad cramps.

Em.ma
16-01-11, 20:59
thanks, the tiny spec of blood was on my forehead lol. ive had bad sinus issues and if i did have a nosebleed would i need to see a doc? also dont think it was because the dot of blood was the only evidence. none on sheets etc. :D

Em.ma
16-01-11, 21:19
more worried about the head than anything else though. my ears feel as if theres fluid in them at the moment

Em.ma
16-01-11, 21:26
also just felt a real bad twinge of pain on top of my head

Em.ma
16-01-11, 22:06
sometime feel as if nose is bleeding to. got a headache as well.

Em.ma
16-01-11, 22:33
left eye also going mad. feel like ive got something stuck in it and i keep blinking. really think i konockd my head last night lol

daisycake
16-01-11, 23:17
Sounds like ovulation; I get a lot of discharge all month long so believe me you are quite lucky :) .. Don't worry.

As for the head - I bet you probably scratched it in your sleep, if it was itchy and you scratched it that could well make it bleed. Sounds like a virus.. Nosebleeds are common with sinus issues - if you've been blowing your nose, sniffing a lot, or if it's just simply irratated. You just sound like you've got a bad cold, sudafed and a hot drink will help :) Maybe see the doctor if you really need advice but honest you sound OK.

Please try to get help for the anxiety though, it can't be fun being this way - I was like you are once as well, I'm now 19 and am getting it more under control through CBT, and support from my mum and GP. Try distraction in the meantime if you can - dvd, telly, a good book, fix something to eat...

Hope things get better soon x

Em.ma
17-01-11, 15:07
Thanks.
At college today got banged on the head a few times with a thick load of paper lol- now i dont feel as if i can keep my eyes open (felt this last night to) my ears also hurt sometimes and i have a headache.
Also had a real bad centre stomach pain today along with lots of gas :\

Em.ma
17-01-11, 15:23
also was in bath last night and kept getting loads of water in my eyes even though i had them shut- the were aching when i got in bed last night. whole of my head is hurting today aswell along with ears sometimes.

Em.ma
17-01-11, 15:50
also hurting in nose now to :( convinced i have an ear infection and im going to pass out. how long does the after affect of a cold last because i cauught it on xmas day- had it really bad, extreme dizziness (sinus pain and bad headache) not to much of a runny nose or cough though. :\ scared. thing is my sinus pain got better and now its a lot worse today.

Em.ma
17-01-11, 16:24
got ear pain to- really have to make an app to see a doc soon. feel like my eyes are hard to keep open

ladybird64
17-01-11, 16:29
Why don't you give them a call just now and see if you can get an appointment?

Better than worrying constantly, you could also discuss your anxiety issues.

Em.ma
17-01-11, 16:33
was thinking of going in my self tommorow morning and getting one for wednesday. Cant use the phone as mum/dad here :) but thanks :D