PDA

View Full Version : Just one beer....

Greenman50
16-01-11, 22:32
I don,t suppose after just starting the cit 20 mg three days ago , and on 2 mg of valium at night i could have one or two bottles of beer ?

Might make me sleep tonight

I think i alreadt know the answer :mad:

gaaron
16-01-11, 22:44
If I was to say yes to one or two, I'd get told off :lac:x

nomorepanic
16-01-11, 22:45
You can drink but remember that it will increase the effects of the valium in particular.

Greenman50
16-01-11, 22:52
Thanks , i,ve drank with the 2mg of valium before and was fine , it was the cit 20 mg , along with the valium i was worried about . I think i will be sensible tonight untill i get used to the cit 20 mg , maybe might try one in a week or so , the valium has kicked in and i,m hopeing i will get some sleep now as i,m feeling relaxed at last (well for me anyway)

gaaron
16-01-11, 22:53
glad you're feelin more relaxed, good luck :)

Greenman50
16-01-11, 22:56
Thanks Garron :D

kezstar
16-01-11, 23:03
I feel ROUGH after drinking on cit but felt even worse when drinking on venlafaxine. I think 1 beer would be ok but i wouldn't drink anymore on cit and valium if i were you.
Btw, is valium the same as diazepam? just wondering.

Greenman50
16-01-11, 23:12
Hi

Yes its diazapam ,sorry i should call it its proper name , i,m new :D

This is what i was worried about incase just the one made me i,ll . I used to love a few beers but not had any for 5 weeks bar 2 nights over xmas , because i had a acid stomach . All the xmas beer is 5 week chilled ice cold in the fridge and it kills me some nights to think i can,t have one or two at the moment .

I,ll wait :weep::weep:

Frozen in fear
16-01-11, 23:58
Hi

Yes its diazapam ,sorry i should call it its proper name , i,m new :D

This is what i was worried about incase just the one made me i,ll . I used to love a few beers but not had any for 5 weeks bar 2 nights over xmas , because i had a acid stomach . All the xmas beer is 5 week chilled ice cold in the fridge and it kills me some nights to think i can,t have one or two at the moment .

I,ll wait :weep::weep:I sometime miss drinking stoped 3 years ago on sertrine and diazepam

Greenman50
18-01-11, 13:05
Drank some beer last night , about 6-7 bottles and i felt like my old self , for a few hours , only had 1 mg of valuim ,went to bed about 12.20 and woke up at 2.30 feeling very very strange and shakey , had to have 1 mg of valium to get back to sleep and was very very tearfull all morning , won,t be doing that tonight .