PDA

View Full Version : Would this be considered a form of the tingles also pinched nerve

JavaJoy01
17-01-11, 01:31
I don't get the pins and needles (Like limbs falling asleep) sensation, I get more of a cold prickly sensation. It does happen in my arms and legs, and feels like ice cold water being sprinkled on me. It covers random spots and lasts seconds.

This happens a lot when I eat. I'm scared it's diabetes since I'm high risk of it, but I get tested a lot and my doctors tell me it's not diabetes. The only thing is that usually it's not a fasting test, but they tell me it's still OK.

On top of that, I had that shaky left arm which then caused Pains. When I went to the doctor he told me it was a pinched nerve in my shoulder. I just discovered that when I push down on my palm (Left side) my hand almost goes numb and my shoulder starts to hurt bad. My left arm has also been feeling weak.

I'm nervous..

gaaron
17-01-11, 06:40
hi, sounds like anxiety. We can all feel those sensations at times. Hope you're feeling better today. Take care :)

Sammy J
17-01-11, 22:51
I have never found anyone else that has the 'cold water sprinkled on me' sensation! Admittedly it is not something I've had for a year or two but at back then it drove me insane.

I'm currently off work with a pinched nerve as I have had numb side of face and fingers for 10 days, along with pains in both arms etc. Am beginning to actually think it's my anxiety rather than pinched nerve :(