PDA

View Full Version : hi im new here need help

tess
17-01-11, 10:35
hi my names tess. i have really bad anxiety,i suffered with it for a while when i was a teenager,but ive always been an anxious person and so is my dad so maybe thats where i get it from.my mam died in august 2009 and even though she had an ilness it was a sudden death she died in her sleep.i dont have health anxiety but since a couple of months ago i am living in terror that im goin crazy getting derelisation/depersonalisation got some panick attacks and disturbing scary thoughts of hurting people andd get relly down ,sick of battling with my own mind.my friends and family know but do not understand .any advice graetly apreciated

nomorepanic
17-01-11, 10:36
Hi tess

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gaaron
17-01-11, 10:39
Hi tess, I'm sorry you lost your mum. I'm sure you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

tess
17-01-11, 10:43
hi gaaron thankyou for that:)

Vanilla Sky
17-01-11, 14:23
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Frozen in fear
17-01-11, 14:54
hi my names tess. i have really bad anxiety,i suffered with it for a while when i was a teenager,but ive always been an anxious person and so is my dad so maybe thats where i get it from.my mam died in august 2009 and even though she had an ilness it was a sudden death she died in her sleep.i dont have health anxiety but since a couple of months ago i am living in terror that im goin crazy getting derelisation/depersonalisation got some panick attacks and disturbing scary thoughts of hurting people andd get relly down ,sick of battling with my own mind.my friends and family know but do not understand .any advice graetly apreciated

Ive had for over a year now the fear of dying i even think ive died because of this derelisation and deperonalisaion this is not nice life dont seem real :welcome: