PDA

View Full Version : symptoms from everyday anxiety

brita143
17-01-11, 11:53
So ive posted once already, but i wanted to get more feedback on these seemingly real symptoms from anxiety that i experience everyday.. im a smoker, and since my anxiety is now at its worse, i have become a couch potato and less active than ever before. Wen i get up from the couch, wen i walk up the stairs, wen i wake up, etc, my heart beats fast, im short of breath, get pains n my chest and tightness. Ive had all kinds of tests done on my heart an they all come bak normal. Is this anxiety related, is this because im becoming so lazy, or is this sumthing else i shuld get tested for? Again, its every single day an it scares me to death:( i also suffer from dizziness, left arm numbness, headaches, nausea, etc. Does neone else experience that with the chest?

Frozen in fear
17-01-11, 12:18
So ive posted once already, but i wanted to get more feedback on these seemingly real symptoms from anxiety that i experience everyday.. im a smoker, and since my anxiety is now at its worse, i have become a couch potato and less active than ever before. Wen i get up from the couch, wen i walk up the stairs, wen i wake up, etc, my heart beats fast, im short of breath, get pains n my chest and tightness. Ive had all kinds of tests done on my heart an they all come bak normal. Is this anxiety related, is this because im becoming so lazy, or is this sumthing else i shuld get tested for? Again, its every single day an it scares me to death:( i also suffer from dizziness, left arm numbness, headaches, nausea, etc. Does neone else experience that with the chest?

Im just like this same sytoms plus other symtoms ive got heart valve problem but been told its not my heart doing this same to me

harasgenster
17-01-11, 13:40
Hi
I have the same symptoms and there's nothing wrong with my heart. I've had an ECG to check. You limbs go numb from overbreathing and a doctor told me once that many people experience it in their left arm because we associate that with danger, so we're focusing on it more.

bellababigurl
17-01-11, 15:40
It sounds to me those are the symptoms of a panic attack.