PDA

View Full Version : Muscle tremors/twitches

Zee
17-01-11, 14:50
During my very first bout of HA 11 years ago I developed muscular twitches in arms and legs mostly.. They went away after a few weeks and reassurance that anxiety was the cause.

For a few weeks now, just on ocassions I have been aware of a slight muscle tremor in my bottom lip?.. Is this an anxiety symptom?.. I have a shoulder impingement which also affects the muscles in my neck..could this cause it ?

Frozen in fear
17-01-11, 14:58
During my very first bout of HA 11 years ago I developed muscular twitches in arms and legs mostly.. They went away after a few weeks and reassurance that anxiety was the cause.

For a few weeks now, just on ocassions I have been aware of a slight muscle tremor in my bottom lip?.. Is this an anxiety symptom?.. I have a shoulder impingement which also affects the muscles in my neck..could this cause it ?

Had this alot but settled now symtoms keep changing because we focus on ourselves all the time

j2
17-01-11, 16:20
I have had twitches for 15 years. The vary in location, frequency and severity but they never go away completely.