PDA

View Full Version : Please help, i have no appetite

saimcheeda
17-01-11, 15:38
I had a few days of pain in my stomach, after taking some medicine it went away...after a month i read the symptoms of stomach cancer, it showed that u have abdominal pain and bowel changes... i had some mild pain in my abdomen around then and a change in bowel movement i think. Ever since looking over at the symptoms i think im getting all of them. I dont have much pain but sometimes do but the biggest problem ive been having for the past 3 days is that i seem to have no appetite, i usually ate a lot but now i dont feel hungry and i eat because i have to. I dont have any trouble swallowing or eating but i feel full before it. I also feel really depressed nowadays because of it and also very irritated. I constantly feel as if im about to vomit. My dad doesnt want to hear about any of this and isnt taking me to the doctor. Can anyone give me any advice!

gypsywomen
17-01-11, 15:48
first reading symtoms is not good ,,have you been to the doctor about pain ,with anxiety stomach pains and not eating are up there at top of the list....if you pain went with meds chances are it is anxiety try not to think the worst eat a little then see how you feel xxx

saimcheeda
17-01-11, 15:51
first reading symtoms is not good ,,have you been to the doctor about pain ,with anxiety stomach pains and not eating are up there at top of the list....if you pain went with meds chances are it is anxiety try not to think the worst eat a little then see how you feel xxx

I went to the doctor first he said i had infection, after taking the medicine the pain went away...after a month i read stomach cancer symptoms and since then ive had the pain back, now i dont have any appetite, I can eat alright, it doesnt hurt or anything. Once i start eating i can finish the whole thing but the thing is that i dont feel hungry i have to eat because its the time for dinner or lunch etc

gypsywomen
17-01-11, 16:30
it does sound like anxiety,, i do hope you feel better soon x

saimcheeda
17-01-11, 20:20
I guess it could be but i just want some closure on the situation. But thank u for ur advice :)