PDA

View Full Version : I Think I have Something Terribly Wrong :(

cupcakes2009
17-01-11, 19:08
Hi Gang,

Im terrified i have cancer or something terrible :scared15: Ok the background. Im 29 female married for 8 years.(not on the pill) oh and NOT pregnant! I had my period on the 18th of November (normal) finished in 4 days pain from them low down front and my back till i came on again on the 28th of December, was a little late but as i suffer from anxiety over christmas and new year it didn't surprise me at all, i finished on the 3rd of Jan again period was normal, then on the 11th from no where i got the pain back again right low down and in my lower back, this time there was a little blood (fresh SORRY) but didnt drip etc like a normal period and was only a tiny amount, it was only for this day then it stopped, Then the pain went away again and now its back. I had sex on last night, didnt hurt while doing it (Eeeeek sorry to much info?) and i did not bleed, now today im in pain again, its miserable it really is :scared15: Im terrified i have cancer or something wrong with me bad. I had my smear last year and all was normal. I have agoraphobia and going to a hospital is impossible, the thought makes me want to vomit, scream, etc :( I have a docs appointment on Wednesday to speak to the doctor.

Please help me, any nurses or doctors about?

Much Love Katy xxxx

cupcakes2009
17-01-11, 22:23
Anyone eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :(

lizzie29
17-01-11, 22:27
I'm not a nurse or doctor, but I've sometimes had cramps and odd bits of bleeding between periods - I think lots of people do. I doubt it's anything major, but if you're seeing the doc then they should be able to help.

kathyanne
17-01-11, 22:30
I'm not a doctor but you have done the right thing. Go to the doctor they will sort this problem out for you. The chances of it being something really bad are slim. Your symtoms are really common for a lot of tummy trouble. I have had trouble in that department for years. Your doctor will maybe have a look down below, do an internal, maybe take a swob test or similar. Could be you have a mild infection. It doesn't have to be serious there are a million things you could have before that.

Good luck, let me know what happens

Kathy

cupcakes2009
17-01-11, 22:53
Awww thanks ladies, il let you know what she says on Wednesday :) xxx