PDA

View Full Version : really scared!

Joexgee
18-01-11, 13:44
i keep going very dizzy, i am getting really worried about this now as its been on and off for two days now :weep: i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and have been having a very rough patch lately, do you think this dizziness could be linked to anxiety? its like a sudden rush of dizziness then stops its really scaring me i am shaking right now

donnaanderson
18-01-11, 13:50
hi i get dizzy hot and then get palpatations its so scarey try to breath if it continues go for a check up your not alone :)

anx mum
18-01-11, 13:55
i keep going very dizzy, i am getting really worried about this now as its been on and off for two days now :weep: i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and have been having a very rough patch lately, do you think this dizziness could be linked to anxiety? its like a sudden rush of dizziness then stops its really scaring me i am shaking right now

I too get really dizzy esp first thing in morning get scared cos home alone with kids. Then cant breath thats even worse

Joexgee
18-01-11, 14:14
thanks for listening :) its good to know im not alone i get so scared! trying to breath it usually helps but doesnt seem to be today :weep: take care x

Anxious_gal
18-01-11, 18:02
vertigo?

I know the dizzy feeling way to well, theres so any kinds.

Are you talking about the sensation you can get when you stand up too fast?
dizzy, maybe a bit disorintated, feels like your off blance, swaying, sometimes ringing in your ears, vision can go a bit fuzzy?

It's awful and so hard to ignore, I have been getting it daily now for ages, you do get some what used to it and the anxiety can make it slightly worse.

deep breaths and a nice drink can help x

It's just one of those things that you have to wait for it too pass. I know its so frustrating, its bad enough to have anxiety with out feeling dizzy too :-(

saimcheeda
18-01-11, 20:04
About 6 months ago i gad the same problem but i started ignoring it and havnt gotten it ever since then. Just dont think too much and u'll be fine :)

Joexgee
20-01-11, 08:49
vertigo?

I know the dizzy feeling way to well, theres so any kinds.

Are you talking about the sensation you can get when you stand up too fast?
dizzy, maybe a bit disorintated, feels like your off blance, swaying, sometimes ringing in your ears, vision can go a bit fuzzy?

It's awful and so hard to ignore, I have been getting it daily now for ages, you do get some what used to it and the anxiety can make it slightly worse.

deep breaths and a nice drink can help x

It's just one of those things that you have to wait for it too pass. I know its so frustrating, its bad enough to have anxiety with out feeling do :-(

hi, its more like a rush that comes very quickly and stops as quick as it started, its like when i move my head or eyes too quick its sends me sick :( thanks for your suggestions xxx take care :hugs:

Veronica H
20-01-11, 09:08
Hi Joe
Dizziness is very common with anxiety. I think mine is caused by overbreathing at times and at other times by tension that builds up in my neck muscles. If this is new to you though, it is worth double checking with your Doc for an inner ear infection, which can be treated easily with antibiotics. This can cause nausea and dizziness:bighug1:.

Vx