PDA

View Full Version : Anxious!

Sammylou
18-01-11, 17:13
Does anybody feel anxious for no reason at all. I have had a good day today up until now and now I feel anxious, a bit shakey and dizzy. I had a nap this afternoon as I dont sleep well at night could that be why! I also smoke and was wondering if that contributes to how Im feeling. Things are ok at the minute, life is good, I thought I was making progress with my anxiety and I dont really have any worries only about how I feel (rubbish and not myself) anybody else feel like this.

kezstar
18-01-11, 17:20
do you know what you were thinking about just before feeling like that? and did you eat? I always feel like that if i don't eat every 4 hours.x

Carly Lou
18-01-11, 18:01
Im the same sammy.... I have been feeling fine on my meds been 9 weeks now, and then on friday for no reason at all, i was anxious... like back to sqaure one anxious... wiped out my whole weekend i felt terrible, that awful dread feeling, felt sick... it was awful, i had to take diaz the weekend.... and then just like magic today, it has stopped, and i feel fine ??? I just dont understand it at all.... and i get worried what happens when i no longer am to take my meds, i know its only early days but still, that always lurks in my mind.... Hope your feeling ok and thats helped a bit, your not the only one... i hate BLIPS xx

Carls xxx