PDA

View Full Version : can the nose effect ur lungs or breathing?

brita143
18-01-11, 19:22
Ok, lets hope this is my last post. U probly think im goin mad! Lol. So, on the inside of my nose, there r red lookin balls n there. Theyre supposed to b there lol just not supposed to b like this. They r red and very swollen. Again, if u look inside my nose, it looks as if these balls r closing shut. Theres only a tiny opening n there. Idk if this is allergies causing this or dry air or wat it is. Its always bothered me, an ive had a few nose sprays perscribed, but no cure. I feel as if the inflammation is causing me to b short winded, having trouble catching my breath and having tightness in my chest. Does neone kno wat this culd b? Ive had anxiety over this all day so of course im really focused on my breathing neway

allergyphobia
19-01-11, 10:51
hi, this sounds like nasal cysts or polyps i think, have you been to the doctor about them? they are harmless, but they will make your feel very blocked/inflamed, steroid nasal sprays should help reduce them a bit, but you can get them removed if they are very large... also try using a sinus rince, google a neti pot... NEILMED do a great one that i use, i have nasal problems and it has helped me loads.

good luck