PDA

View Full Version : making new friends

babybrowns
18-01-11, 23:47
Hi my name is Jill and Im 37. Ive been suffering from Anxeity and Panic attacks for almost 20 years now. The anxieity has really took over my life especially recently. Im afull time carer for my husband , so I never really get the chance to get out and meet people, and with the anxitey its not easy.
I just wondered if their were any other female members who like somone to have achat to from time to time, and hopefully make some new friends. Thanks for reading this and hope you decide to get intouch.

diane07
18-01-11, 23:48
Hi babybrowns

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

babybrowns
18-01-11, 23:54
thank you .

Vanilla Sky
19-01-11, 12:03
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Moggo
19-01-11, 12:50
Hiya,

You will find a lot of support here. I'm not female but feel free to PM for a chat, help etc

Welcome :)

paula lynne
19-01-11, 13:27
Hi Jill, a warm welcome to you, look forward to getting to know you x:welcome:

anx mum
19-01-11, 14:16
Hi my name is Jill and Im 37. Ive been suffering from Anxeity and Panic attacks for almost 20 years now. The anxieity has really took over my life especially recently. Im afull time carer for my husband , so I never really get the chance to get out and meet people, and with the anxitey its not easy.
I just wondered if their were any other female members who like somone to have achat to from time to time, and hopefully make some new friends. Thanks for reading this and hope you decide to get intouch.

Hi Jill im Bev 32 i too suffer with anxiety and panic attacks feel free to pm anytime. xx

paulst
19-01-11, 14:59
Hi Jill welcome to NMP, Im glad you found us.:)

buster_uk1967
19-01-11, 17:06
Hi Jill, Welcome to this informative forum.