PDA

View Full Version : plz help

anx mum
19-01-11, 06:39
So scared last night was getting pains in chest and pains in both arms really scared me eventually must of fell asleep. Not long woke up and really panicking hubby already gone to work and got my 3 children at home can someone help me about chest pain

joans60
19-01-11, 08:32
Morning Bev
It is all to do with your anxiety
have you had a ecg done if not ask your doctor for one and that will put your mind at rest regarding your heart
You are getting yourself in a state again
try and do some relaxation and keep yourself occupied
Look after yourself

Joanx

willitstop
19-01-11, 09:51
yes i agree its def your anxiety hun, your mind plays tricks on you and causes all sorts of physical symptoms :(
speak to your doctor and see if you can get an ecg done just to put your mind at rest ((hugs))

anx mum
19-01-11, 10:29
yes i agree its def your anxiety hun, your mind plays tricks on you and causes all sorts of physical symptoms :(
speak to your doctor and see if you can get an ecg done just to put your mind at rest ((hugs))

Called ambulance was so scared had kids on my own hubby was at work couldnt breath had suffocatting feeling, and pains in chest and arms. They checked me over and done ecg. Hubby bk now just had loperzam so abit calmer

gypsywomen
19-01-11, 10:36
so did medics say your ok love

anx mum
19-01-11, 10:39
so did medics say your ok love

Said sats were 98 did ecg said was normal.

sammi
19-01-11, 10:41
Hi bev? Remember what I was like last year with chest pain, at doctors all time. Believe me anxiety can do this to you I've had all heart tests and my hears fine but I still get chest pain. Glad your feeling a little better love. What did docs say? Xxxxx

anx mum
19-01-11, 10:46
Hi bev? Remember what I was like last year with chest pain, at doctors all time. Believe me anxiety can do this to you I've had all heart tests and my hears fine but I still get chest pain. Glad your feeling a little better love. What did docs say? Xxxxx

Awful hun had chest pain last night and pain in both arms pins and needles woke up this morning was scared mark at work couldnt ring had no credit so panicked and called ambulance. They did an ecg and sats said ecg was normal sats were 98

sammi
19-01-11, 10:57
That's good that ur ecg was normal, do you feel a little better now? Is mark home now? X

anx mum
19-01-11, 11:01
That's good that ur ecg was normal, do you feel a little better now? Is mark home now? X

yeah marks home now. My dad came round shouting at me saying why called ambulance? Couldnt breath hun was really scared. Was scared cos i felt ill and kids were on own.

sammi
19-01-11, 11:06
Aww its awful when you think somethings going to happen to you and your kids are with you, you have an your ecg now so your going to be fine a little bit of reassurance for you:) glad marks home to look after you, how's boys and kaitlin? Xxx

anx mum
19-01-11, 11:09
aaron gone to my dads other 2 r here kait got a cold

sammi
19-01-11, 11:13
Aw bless hope she gets better soon xx

Anna3
19-01-11, 11:46
Hi, I get the same thing all the time - mostly when my hubby is working away. I have found that long deep breaths really help me and I take rock rose.

Anna

anx mum
19-01-11, 11:50
Hi, I get the same thing all the time - mostly when my hubby is working away. I have found that long deep breaths really help me and I take rock rose.

Anna

whats rock rose?

breanna
19-01-11, 12:11
is a holter moniter and ekg as effective as a ecg?

anx mum
19-01-11, 13:13
is a holter moniter and ekg as effective as a ecg?

Dunno whats a ekg?