PDA

View Full Version : having all three?

Forrest
28-03-06, 13:32
Well i seen my shrink for the first time today!!!We spent two hours i hope this works with my health axiety he says i have axiety depression and ocd all in one iam hoping all my doctors are right and iam in the right place!!He put me on lexapro and still xanaxs when needed he say my case is a very tuff one but he has had one case just like mine the worry over the liver i still to this day think iam dying of liver dease and it is the cause of all my problems the numbness and burning in shoulder and neck hands falling asleep every night and bad bowell problems nausea and upper right side pain and weight loss of 25 pounds but knock on wood my weight is stable for 7 months now..

Karen
28-03-06, 21:00
Hi Forrest

Glad the appointment with the therapist went well.

Remember to bear in mind that it can take several weeks to settle on the medication, so give it time and try to stick with it.

It is good you are receiving some help with these issues.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Forrest
29-03-06, 04:01
yeah i tried lexpro once it didnt work but i was taking only half of the pill for three weeks so this doc said take the hole pill 10mg and he said it sould start to work in two weeks as for my xanxas they work but only last four four hours then wears off not a very good pill works fast but doent last long and it makes me very sleepy all the time..

Meg
29-03-06, 18:03
Hope this helps you Forrest

God luck with the med schedule

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress