PDA

View Full Version : Just been bk to docs

anx mum
20-01-11, 10:35
Woke up feeling awful again had the breathing feeling, sharp pain in chest, pins and needles in arm what is going on why do i feel so bad. Tried to explain to him my symptoms how scared they make me feel hes now perscrbed me risperidone anyone heard of these? Hes tried to reassurance me its anxiety but has done a blood test to put my mind at rest regarding blood clots. Get results this afternoon.

sammi
20-01-11, 10:48
I had all these sypmtoms hun and I found it hard to believe it was anxiety but over 12 month later I'm still here, so it was anxiety. You had an ecg yesterday so its not your heart, just keep telling your self this 'my ecg was fine, my heart is fine' because it is hun I promise. I really hope ur results from your blood test give you some reassurance. :) I don't know what that med is? Didn't the doc explain? Really hope you feel better after this afternoon xxxx

anx mum
20-01-11, 10:51
I had all these sypmtoms hun and I found it hard to believe it was anxiety but over 12 month later I'm still here, so it was anxiety. You had an ecg yesterday so its not your heart, just keep telling your self this 'my ecg was fine, my heart is fine' because it is hun I promise. I really hope ur results from your blood results five you some reassurance. :) I don't know what that med is? Didn't the doc explain? Really hope you feel better after this afternoon xxxx

Glad hes done test god knows what tablet hes put me on now never heard of it. How u?

sammi
20-01-11, 11:02
I'm not too bad thanks lv. Oh well if it helps eh then its worth a try:) are you still takin mirtazapine? Xx

anx mum
20-01-11, 11:04
I'm not too bad thanks lv. Oh well if it helps eh then its worth a try:) are you still takin mirtazapine? Xx

Yeah take 30mg at night knocks me out.