PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour monitor

chris_1982
20-01-11, 10:42
Go this twenty four hour monitor thing on and I feel terrible. Its really making me panicky. I basically had heart racing in the night early Decemeber but I have been alot better over the last month but I feel like I have gone back to square one feel dizzy and heart feels funny with this thing on. Only have to last until 1:30 but I definatley don't like it. Funnily enough I had the heart racing for the first time in ages last night but I think it was caused by the stress wearing the thing :weep: At least the docs can now see what it is. Every test or health realted thing does this too me. I tested by blood pressure on a monitor at the weekend and it was ideal 113 over 72 but my pulse went up to 88 very strange.

ditzygirl
20-01-11, 11:22
I have jsut had one of these - did u survive the 24 hours - awful contraptions I have a bruised arm for my troubles lolx

dodo
23-01-11, 10:16
What happens with these things? I was supposed to have one, dr told me that's what it was but it didn't record the whole time, only when I pressed s button so I know it's not the same.