PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today ......

jo h
20-01-11, 11:48
Woke up feeling ok ...but now havin those awful chest pains ...like electric shocks ..it worries me so much ....they cant be down to anxiety I am sure ......help .........:weep:

Jo

gypsywomen
20-01-11, 12:29
hi jo ,well i have had these and yes its anxiety ,,what happens your body gets a surge of Adrenalin ,its because we are in constent state of fear ,,its a built in safty for the body its not nice..but if you dont find they sytop you could have a word with gp

jo h
20-01-11, 12:39
Thanks for that ......I have already told him about my chest pains thats what started all this when I first went to see him ...even took myself to a and e last feb which is very unlike me but I was convinced there was something wrong with my heart :( I have a constant fear of that above all else every time I get a chest pain :weep: Does anyone else feel like this ???

Jo

StephieLane2105
20-01-11, 17:09
Hi Jo......Yes, I feel like that, the slightest twinge and I am convinced I am going to have a heart attack or something!! But I have read so much about this, and it is just anxiety...no matter how badly our brains try and tell us otherwise, It is!! Chest pains connected to a heart attack, come a couple of minutes before a heart attack, so if after 30mins you are heart attack free you're gonna be ok.
That's what I try and tell myself, I find it helps!!.......just find something else to take your mind of the pains, i know that's easier said than done.....but I will get stuck in to the ironing, or washing up or something xx I hope you feel better soon xx

ElectricAlice
20-01-11, 19:04
I get the same thing. You finally feel ok then you get a twang or a pain and you feel so anxious again. It's such an annoying cycle :(.

gordie1
20-01-11, 21:16
I know how you feel I get these lying in bed at night. It is horrible I am just about to doze off and then I fly out of bed and go to my computer and start googling

Alex_r240
20-01-11, 21:41
yeah i have this feeling most of the timr it just comes so randomly, i just try to think of something else and breath deeply....

jo h
21-01-11, 00:49
Hi Jo......Yes, I feel like that, the slightest twinge and I am convinced I am going to have a heart attack or something!! But I have read so much about this, and it is just anxiety...no matter how badly our brains try and tell us otherwise, It is!! Chest pains connected to a heart attack, come a couple of minutes before a heart attack, so if after 30mins you are heart attack free you're gonna be ok.
That's what I try and tell myself, I find it helps!!.......just find something else to take your mind of the pains, i know that's easier said than done.....but I will get stuck in to the ironing, or washing up or something xx I hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you so much just reading that made me feel better ..........I will try it out thanks Jo xx:D

jo h
21-01-11, 00:50
I get the same thing. You finally feel ok then you get a twang or a pain and you feel so anxious again. It's such an annoying cycle :(.

Thats exactly it ....I feel ok then it happens and i am back to square one again :weep: