PDA

View Full Version : too much fear!!!!!

breanna
20-01-11, 19:24
why do worry so much?I'm having a baby in a lil over a week and im scared to death, i have 3 boys had bad toxemia with my first and the last two births were great! being a single mom with father that isnt involved doesnt help either! i couldnt imagine something happening me leaving them! every lil ache or pain i think its the worst! My worst fear is hemmoraging! ive heard of women dying during child birth cuz they lost too much blood! like today my nurse called me and said after ur ultrasound doc wants more blood tests i was just in wed, so i automatically assume something is wrong! Why didnt he have me do them yesterday ?did he find something in my urine? not only am i afraid of this im scared of everything. i have been staying with my mom, i cant do anything myself and scared to be alone! i pray n pray:(

racdun
20-01-11, 20:07
Hi Breanna
Everything will be fine, you are just in high anxiety mode at the moment and everything seems to be a threat. If there was anything seriously wrong your doc would have you in hospital not in for just tests. Maybe you are just a bit anaemic which is common around this stage of pregnancy. Do some of the breathing I told you about. A good site for more info is www.anxietycentre.com but it costs about £20 to join for the year.
Have you told the nurse how bad you feel. She might be able to put you onto someone who can give you and the kids more support for a while. Its great you have your mum to help out. I really hope and pray things calm down a bit for you. Remember it is anxiety and it cant harm you only make you feel bad
Take care
Rachael

breanna
20-01-11, 21:41
Thank u rachel! im so glad i.joined this site, there is so many people suffering the same i am! So do u suffer from anxiety and panic attacks as well? are u on any meds or therapy? and what works for u? im hopingthis is only a lil bump.in the road that will pass:)