PDA

View Full Version : worried about dieing :/

shaggyowen
21-01-11, 01:19
hey guys i broke up with my gf at the beginning of the week... wer slowly talking and sorting things out but im just scared of dieing b4 we sort things out i dont know why cuz i know im not gonna die but the anxiety keeps saying i will, iv had it b4 with other things and im still here im trying to just tell it to jog on but you know what its like and iv been feeling really spaced out as well i know desesitization its just annoying me any help? thanks for reading =]:wall:

breanna
21-01-11, 01:38
i do the same thing, im having a baby girl in a week or so and i already.have 3 boys! i worry that im not lucky enough to see my kids grow up and worry i will die during this labor! its anxiety and somwtimes it runs away with and we thing being happy is too good to be tru, everyone tells me.to think positive and if i die its nothing i can control so why worry? people that dont experience anxiety does.not.know.how extreme it can be! if ya need to talk im here:)

shaggyowen
21-01-11, 01:46
thanks at least i know its not just me and yeh i dunno why i think it, its just anxiety knowing thats shes special to me so it use's it against me... im gonna try and get some sleep in a min need to go hand some job applications in 2moz and wont look good if its at 3 in the afternoon lol i hope you have a lovely little girl and youl be fine =]