PDA

View Full Version : worried bout chest pains

anx mum
21-01-11, 12:47
So scared gettin horrible chest pains. Doc has tried to reassure me theres nothing wrong but the worry is still there. My hubby is at work scared to feel like this on my own:weep:

gypsywomen
21-01-11, 12:49
have you been to the doctors

jo h
21-01-11, 12:51
So scared gettin horrible chest pains. Doc has tried to reassure me theres nothing wrong but the worry is still there. My hubby is at work scared to feel like this on my own:weep:

Hey I am in exactly the same situation ....my doc assures me it is anxiety/depression causing them but I fail to accept it and worry all the time I get them all over my chest from dull to shock type and a constant need to clear my throat ....I understand exactly the fear you are going through but not what to do about it :weep:

anx mum
21-01-11, 12:56
have you been to the doctors

Went yesterday been getting pain for about 3 days as well as pains in arms and pins and needles, and the suffocatting feeling like cant breath. Hes saying its anxiety really scared.

gypsywomen
21-01-11, 12:58
what is your bp like is it normal

anx mum
21-01-11, 13:08
what is your bp like is it normal

he said abit over yesterday said sats were 98 pulse bout 90

sarah jayne
21-01-11, 13:18
Hi stranger i havent spoken to you for a while. Sorry to hear ur anxiety is back, mine is aswell :( Ive been getting chest pains and palptations since before xmas, ive had blood tests, an ecg and my docs gonna do a 24 heart monitor on me ' just to put my mind at rest'. He says its anxiety but im scared that it is my heart cause i feel so ill all the time :( Anciety is awful isnt it, this time last year we both had headache, its never bloody ending :( xx