PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness

mr badger
21-01-11, 12:52
Still pretty tired on 40mg Cit. 20mg from early Dec and up to 40mg over the last 3 weeks. It's worse in the early morning and from about 21.00 in the evenings.

So, is this usual, and does it settle down after a while?

suzy-sue
21-01-11, 16:27
It can do mr Badger ususally after about 6-8weeks on the new dose . I found it made me too tired still ,so I ended up reducing to 35mg ..I found this to be my theraputic dose and was on it for sometime .Im now on 20mg slowly reducing to come off sometime soon .I still feel tired in the mornings tho .I tried taking my dose at different times and you may find it can make a big difference .I currently take mine at night .I found this to suit me better .Hope it improves for you ..t/c Sue x

mr badger
21-01-11, 17:55
Ta Suzy

Thought this would pass in time, I'm just being impatient as I feel ready to get re-engaged with life properly.

I'm taking them at night too, seems to suit me best.

mr badger
27-01-11, 12:16
Still knackered most of the time.

Still, small price to pay. Seems the only side effect I seem to get. It's going to be sunny here tomorrow and above freezing so I'm out on my bike.

suzy-sue
27-01-11, 14:12
I have been feeling tireder of late .Whether its because of the weather or because ive had a virus that lasted over a month I dont know .But I do find excercise and fresh air helps .The trouble is Ive not got a lot of motivation at the moment :lac:..I have to keep pushing myself .Hope you enjoy the bike ride Mr Badger . .suex.

mr badger
27-01-11, 14:15
I've got low motivation too.

Also recovering from kidney illness so all in all not so surprising I guess.