PDA

View Full Version : on the ward for 3 weeks

hopers
22-01-11, 17:20
well iv done 3 weeks on the ward now they have given me a few over night leaves this being one of them my mood swings have been quite hard having to cope with how i feel and then cope with everyone on the ward its tiering there ching my meds next week so thats anoth 2 weeks on the ward not looking forward to it i know its where i should be being home and around roy isnt helping he had me tidy the whole house this morning says it will help get back in to the swing of things just collaps and went back to my mums which is where i should be im looking forward to a quite night with no sceaming of fighting or being told what i can and cant do iv been in tounch with emms and suebee having the odd chat a tx cos they take ya fone of ya when yr bad for what ever reason but im sure evntually i get there i might be able to check this post on tuesday wheni get a day out but i think there forcing me to do things that im not ready for art theropy helps sorta an escape my vocies have been bad beacuse my last dosctor put me on contridictive meds which is why i havnt been getting better
i hope theres new ones help but im nervus cos they will wien me off the ones im on then out me on the new ones so ill have a week with just my antiphycotics wich there gonna in creas i know 3 weeks on and they only just dicded to do it now

i miss ya all and i hope yr all staying safe and looking after yr selves if you wanna get in touch just send message to some one that can contact me be nice to here of yas well must go dont wanna wine to much

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bottleblond
22-01-11, 20:35
Oh hun i just saw this.

:bighug1:

Stay where you can rest and recover. Don't allow anyone to shout at you or make you feel any worse than you do.

Thinking of you

Lisa
xxx

pammy1944
22-01-11, 20:44
hugs hopers .....love ya xxxxxxxxxx

Lynnann
22-01-11, 20:44
Hi Hopers,

I agree completely with Lisa, rest and recover, no one should be shouting at you.
I hope they get your meds sorted soon and you feel more like yourself:)

Lynnann:flowers:

magpie girl
22-01-11, 20:53
oh hops hope you feel better soon:bighug1::bighug1:you get plenty rest and we can soon catch up wiggle wiggle:winks:

Nigel
22-01-11, 21:30
Hi Hopers,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been in hospital, but glad you’re on the up :yesyes:

Shouting and tidying up the whole house – some home leave that is :lac:
Why are some people so thoughtless? It’s not fair.
You deserve so much better than that.

Enjoy the rest of the day at your mum’s.

Take care :hugs:
Nigel

weeble40
23-01-11, 12:41
Geo hun xxxx

you know you would get better so much quicker if you dumped that bloody man, making you tidy up, stay with your mum so your safe and can get better without him, ive told you this soooo many times, and you know im right but only you can do it, here for you always and only a call away xxxxxxxx

SueBee
23-01-11, 13:08
I'm with Emms on this one, he's dragging you down every time you start to recover. If I said on here what I thought about him, I'd get myself banned lol

Concentrate on getting well and speak again soon xxxxx

Vanilla Sky
23-01-11, 20:11
Get well soon honey , hugs to you :hugs::hugs:
Paige xxxx

bluesparkle
23-01-11, 21:26
hopers
sending you a million :hugs::hugs::hugs:
wondered where you had gone ...you are missed.
hope you get back to yourself soon.
rach
x

ljd
23-01-11, 21:30
Hiya hope you feel better soon try get some rest and relax tc

paula lynne
23-01-11, 21:47
Sending you warm wishes and big hugs too..:bighug1:xxxxx

andrew
24-01-11, 04:11
Hi Georga, I hope this works out well for you, take care.

ElizabethJane
24-01-11, 19:08
Hi Georga I'm sorry that you have been in hospital. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs EJ.

hopers
29-01-11, 14:46
they let me out for a day with my mum ther cganging my meds on monday its been dicided im quite nervus as there thinking of doing a comlte overhall of everything iv been on the amount im on and im hoping that this will be the last time iv made a friend called joanne shes nice but she head buts walls wich is unsettling and there an old man in there that stears alot so iv spent most of my time in room with my ipod i cant get a net connection on it other wise i could talk all the time i have an argument with a member of staff she sed that i had to be more understanding to people that are genuinly ill as aposed to me who isnt i asume that ticked me of iv been doing art and making a 3d pic of under the sea it looks like a dogy pice of abrstract pile of creap but least its an hour of the ward aday i get to listen and wach films at night with a man whos wofe knows my mum form her work so i know somone but hes on a phycotic brakes so odose random stuff like hide int he cieling and jump of wardrobes theres a young lad int here only just turned 16 bless him hes having a hard time im some what becosme ocd with cleaning and puting things in striaght lines wich is hard wheni come to my mums and everything is iggadly pigadly im of nutra drinks beCuse i still cant stomach anything and on 15 min obs still but i have got on with 2 members of staff who im finding it easer to talk to

emms sue i know what yr saying and i no thisis an opptunity for me tod o that and i no yr sick of telling me and i no immaking the mistake of not confrounting the situathion its just so dificult when my heads all over the palce id rather just get through the next coupl eof weks as eaasy as possible

sorry to have wafled on huggels and love xxxxxxxxxxxx

hopers
16-02-11, 14:07
yay iv been relsaded on the 10th bout time im doing ok have 2 bad days so far so staying strong anxiaty is at an all timw high but im coping and meds are wroking really well thanks for staying with me

xx

JaneC
16-02-11, 14:35
:hugs: Georga, really hope things go well for you when you come out xxx

Thumbelina
16-02-11, 14:59
Hi hopers, i wish you to get well soon and hope you are at the place where you are looked after.

Take care

alias_kev
20-02-11, 19:01
Hey Hopers. just seen this thread. :blush:
Sorry to hear you've been going through so much. Its not fair.
Its good to learn that things are improving in part, and that you finally have meds that are helping you. (hug).