PDA

View Full Version : I thought I was doing ok hmmm.

SHYGIRLAJB
23-01-11, 14:55
Hi Everyone,

I thought I was doing ok. Therapy was going ok, trying to do things on the list I made etc. I did things went to English course (big deal for me, especially when its group things). Then I have developed this sinus thing and everything seems to have gone downhill :(.

I tried to read the workbooks my therapy person gave me, had trouble concentrating. I did how ever go to my first lesson in the English especially when I wasn't feeling so clever. I had one session left of my therapy and I sort of cancelled cos my sinus pain was just too much. I got my mum to leave a message, but have had no reply back to arrange another appointment. Don't know what is going on there, perhaps its like tough because you cancelled. She only works on Tuesdays so hmmm, oh I don't know.

I did miss my English course but got my dad to go and hand my work in and get what they did in lesson. Hopefully I wont miss anything. At the moment I feel so blugh, depressed its unreal. I could cry. I don't even know why.

Oh well,

Sorry.

Anita.

ElizabethJane
23-01-11, 19:29
Dear Anita sending ((hugs)) You haven't lost everything because you have missed a few classes. Try phoning the therapy centre tomorrow to arrange another appointment. Being physically ill can make us feel low in ourselves too. Don't be hard on yourself. Things will improve. EJ.

magpie girl
23-01-11, 19:57
sinus pain always knocks me a bit side ways i find it hard to do anything :bighug1:i hope u feel better soon

SHYGIRLAJB
23-01-11, 22:21
Hi all, thanks for my replies.

I am not too worried about the English class, it was like the therapy I was more upset over. The person who I see only works Tuesdays, and like last Tuesday was my last session. I am wondering if they got the message my mum left them and passed it to the correct person.

I was expecting someone to ring and make another appointment. Or maybe cos they think I didn't turn up on purpose they can't be bothered to make another appointment. I really don't know, just so blah blah blah and the sinus infection don't help whats so ever. Just wish the antibiotics would hurry up and kick in.

Also I think someone up there is testing my patience. I ordered some boots off a certain site at the begining of the week got my boots on the friday, just looked now cos I was looking for trainers and the boots I got are clearance now with £30 off what I paid for them. :mad::mad: . I am not a happy chappy to say the least. steaming mad.

Thanks for the hugs, I need lots of them at the moment.

Anita.

HarrogateChris
23-01-11, 22:29
:bighug1:

Anita Sweety,

So sorry you're having a rough time at the moment. It's OK to be ill, so if you're under the weather with your sinus thing don't go beating yourself up that you can't manage everything else as well.

You're doing fantastically well, just because things are hard at the moment, doesn't mean you haven't achieved all the wonderful things that you have recently. When you're feeling better, I know you, you'll be straight back on to pushing and challenging yourself.

Thinking of you :D

Chris xx

SHYGIRLAJB
23-01-11, 22:40
Hi Chris,

Thanks, yeah I know. It just hmmm, oh I don't know and now the boots thing arghhhhh. :weep:. Just not very happy at the moment. At all.

Anita.

HarrogateChris
23-01-11, 22:48
It's only money. Think of it this way, is it worth £30 not to feel the way you're feeling right now? If so, let it go and enjoy the boots.

:D

Chris x

SHYGIRLAJB
23-01-11, 23:01
I know but grrrr. :weep:

SHYGIRLAJB
24-01-11, 13:16
Today another day, hmmm. yeah and just feel totally blahhh still, and is feeling like deja vu going on. hmmm.

PoppyC
24-01-11, 21:41
Hi
Just wanted to say hope you feel a bit happier soon, and to send you a hug.
I have found with therapy on the NHS, that if I didn't attend, then no one would call, but I would receive a letter a few days later.
When my counselling ended, then that was it. No follow ups, no nothing.
This was just my experience though.
About the boots - Have you worn them yet??? If not then order a new pair at the cheaper price, and then send back the pair you have now, saying they feel very uncomfortable, and that they feel like they are pinching.No one will question this. As long as they are getting another order, then that is all that matters.
I have done this before.
Sending you hugs.
:hugs:

SHYGIRLAJB
26-01-11, 23:58
Hi Poppy,

Thanks for the hug. The boots, hmmm it says I am ment to send the boots back within 7 days. Unfortunately it will take longer than 7 days to buy a new pair. I did wear the boots and they were covered in mud and looked used so I couldn't take them back. Oh well, I suppose it just one of those things. hmm.

I think my therapy lady is trying to arrange a different appointment, but unfortunately I have been out when she has called. My sinus pain is still here :( , I think it will take some time to go. I just wish it would pee off as its interferring with my English Work and things as I can't seem to concentrate cos of the pain in my head and sore eyes most of the time. hmmm.

Anita.