PDA

View Full Version : double trouble

missykat
23-01-11, 16:04
oh no im just not having a good day today :( fearing i have breast cancer which i explained in a different post. couldnt stop examining myself which made them sore! now im thinking its spread to my throat!!!! im gettin stinging pains in my neck or under my chin wen im eating and i feel so sick :( im really starting to hate myself i cant seem to think the worse and im half tempted to go to the weekend doc :weep:

Greenman50
23-01-11, 17:16
Seriously , i,m not just saying this to make you feel better , but all my anxiety spread from my sore throat , to my arms etc , (check my posts from when i joined)

Over xmas under my chin i felt stabbing pains , first on one side , then the other it took a week to go , i was convinced something was spreading , it was worse when i ate something , i now think i was that stressed about everything else wrong with me i was so tense it was muscles . I also get globus , and a lump in the back feeling which go when i,m pissed , like this afternoon , surely it must be anxiety with your chest worries over the last few days , i often can feel myself tense and my jaw locked untill i breath and relax , hence the pains under the chin . Nothing spreads that quick , i,ve no doubt you feel the pain but mine went and i was terrified all week with it .

missykat
23-01-11, 20:37
maybe ure right i do tend to clench my jaw wen stressed out alot! and i too get that lump feeling in my throat espec wen im focused on it thinking ive throat cancer it just makes the pain even tho the pain sometimes can be so small that so much worse! i really need to stop focusing on every single symptom or pain i get. back a year or two ago i wouldnt have flashed an eyelid at any pain i got i wud just get on with it but now its like cancer cancer cancer!!!! and i thought some cancers spread really fast and agressively?? :huh: well i do take comfort in the fact im not losing weight lol its a good sign!!

Greenman50
23-01-11, 21:46
I,ve lost 1.5 stone in 3 months :ohmy: , but i was over weight anyway . I know why as i,ve hardly eaten anything with the acid heart burn and the cit 20 mg tabs make me have no apetite .
Haveing said that , i,ve eaten a lot today , best day i,ve had for a month .
I know what you mean about in the past not giveing an ache or a pain a second thought , i also focus on ANYTHING any ache or pain , what are we like ..lol...:D

missykat
23-01-11, 21:54
:ohmy: if i lost that much now in 3 months i wud be beside myself with worry lol because i wouldnt need to lose anything (well i think so anyway) :D im the opposite, wen im feeling so bad i eat and eat especially salty things sooooo bad i knw. but somehow calms me down. today bad bad day! convincing myself about throat cancer :mad: u wud swear i had nothing better to be doing! i dont know how i find the time to be a miserable worry wart LOL

Greenman50
23-01-11, 22:06
I was 16 stone :blush::blush: , so 14.5 looks much better :D . I had no beer , no fry ups and just ate boiled spuds , veg and steamed chicken etc untill my stomach settled .

I was usually on pies , chips , fry ups and beer :roflmao::roflmao:

Strangely enough i no longer fancy these foods and have got used to what i,ve been eating , but still like a few beers :yesyes:

missykat
23-01-11, 22:10
fair play to ya getting the weight down :yesyes: thats good going! all that talk about food is making me soooooo hungry mmmmmm wud love a fry up now but aint appropriate at this hour :D

Greenman50
23-01-11, 23:00
Just toast for me to soak up four cans of guiness :):D

Greenman50
23-01-11, 23:37
ok it was 5 cans in the end :blush::blush:

missykat
24-01-11, 09:16
haha :D tut tut ah shur cud be worse i suppose. mmmm almost tempted now to make a fry up for me and the lil one :noangel: