PDA

View Full Version : :'( cant do this anymore

Em.ma
23-01-11, 17:17
trying not to worry about it BUT i have a huge pain were i got hit on the head with a stone 6 months ago and i can feel the lump, it feels massive now. the pain comes and goes but it can get really bad sometimes. also still getting pain in nose. i have a headache but thats because ive had two really late nights. i also feel nauseas and have a vomit taste in my mouth sometimes and have been burping a lot still :( also feel like im going to faint
i took painkillers and its got rid of the headache fromm lack of sleep but i still keep getting the pains in one side of my head :( also when i get it i tend to get a feeling in my nose to... it comes for about 20 seconds than passes then comes back again after about 5 mins. also been getting achy/blurry/stingy eyes/
also getting pain at back of head aswell :( it really hurts and im worried. the last thing is i pressed all over my neck and its so painful. so is my back, shoulders etc and i get ear pains/feeling to mostly in the side were my head is hurting and also kept getting itchy skin all over yesterday and i do now aswell.
i have had a cold over xmas and got bad sinus issues (dizziness, headcahes and bad pain in nose) im really worried that i have an underlying infection from the cold. I also get a lot of nausea and burping and vomit tatses in my mouth. Also i get random feelings in throat sometimes. Another thing that worries is when i get my throat closing up for a few seconds. happens about once a week for a few seconds. my head is so painful at the moment i just want to cry. i cant help but think my sinus issue has spread to my brain as i still have a painful nose sometimes to.

Em.ma
23-01-11, 18:46
also it feels sore to press around nose and on my head

ElectricAlice
23-01-11, 19:07
Have you been to the doctors about anything just to put your mind at ease and talk over your thoughts and symptoms with them?

Em.ma
23-01-11, 19:15
Have you been to the doctors about anything just to put your mind at ease and talk over your thoughts and symptoms with them?

i went to the docs last week but it was about stomach issues/infection down below.
ive been about anxiety thought and i have an app. for counseeling in february.
im just worried i have a bacterial infection as the pains got really bad over the last two days

Em.ma
23-01-11, 20:41
only other thing im worried about is a blood clot because the pain is on one side of my head. earlier on i got a pain in my little finger for 10 mins but i also get numb legs when sitting down for just 5 mins and back spasms to the point i cant move and i get funny feelings in my right hand.

Em.ma
24-01-11, 07:19
:( today still got headache just got pain in ear then a sharp pain in head and my nose aches to scared I'm dying

AnxiousEm
24-01-11, 08:54
Hi
I had a sinus infection over xmas and it is very very painful and can make your head and face ears throat and teeth hurt to be honest I would rather give birth again than endure another one of those!.

It usually clears up on its own but it does take 2 or 3 weeks. I ended up with antibiotics and it still took a while to go. Have u tried steaming with menthol crystals or Olbas oil? It does help to moisten up the nose and allow any infection or germs to come out. Drink lots of fluid to help loosen any mucus.

Hope it goes away soon I really do know how it feels. Try not to be worrying about it or speak to your doc if u are really worried about complications or secondary infections its very very rare for it to spread. Take care x

Em.ma
24-01-11, 16:55
Thanks. It cleared for a week but it's back now and it's reallyvpainful. No dizziness this time and it feels different. Also got itchy skin eveywere and nausea

Em.ma
24-01-11, 17:06
whole head is tender to and the top hurt sometimes. really painful havnt felt pain like this before its really different.

Em.ma
24-01-11, 17:39
also last time i never had ear pain.

heavenly
24-01-11, 17:44
Hope you feel better soon, its good you have counselling soon, that will help. I go to counselling. x

Em.ma
24-01-11, 18:31
thanks x im worried about the fact that it cleared a lot and now has got a lot worse again. it started again with the horrible pains on one side of my head :( and i have itchy skin to and achy/sore/stingy eyes sometimes and i have ear pain this time.

lollypopgirl1981
24-01-11, 19:13
HI EM, ive read alot of your posts and i really feel for you as 99% of what you have written, i could of written as i have felt like you do, it does take a while before you realise to try and ignore the symptoms and not to think of them as anything bad, even though you do have the symptoms, i can assure you they are not any think sinister, i shouldnt say that as im not a doctor, but going by your posts you sound like me. ive suffered with dizziness and unbalance feeling, woozy head, straining feelings in my head and the back of my head, twinges and pains, tension headaches and ive been conveinced for nearly 4 years i have a brain tumor. also had a tooth abscess on and off for 5 years keep getting antibotics for it then it goes then it comes back but to scared of dentist so ive conveniced myself that its now in my brain slowly infecting it. but i know really its not as i wouldnt be on here typing all this to you. i hope this has helped you a little... you really have to talk yourself into beliveing that your symptoms are nothing really bad.... take care. Jo x

Em.ma
24-01-11, 19:28
thanks. i only got the dizziness the 1st time my sinuses messed up :( i think its back (the sinus issue but not dizziness) but im worried :(
got counessling for the 1st time in a few weeks but nervous

Em.ma
24-01-11, 20:02
thinking i might have bath n early night but scared of sleeping and not waking :(

Em.ma
24-01-11, 20:23
my teeth also hurt this time around and throat feels gunky and nose feels painful and a funny feelins inside it

Em.ma
24-01-11, 21:00
i know its stupid but im worried because it went and now its back? bacterial infection? another cold?

also in bath my just above my foot got really sore and stingy and it hurts to touch and is red..... skin has been itching everywere for days :(

scared of sleeping tonight

Em.ma
24-01-11, 21:00
also feel nauseas and burping a lot

Em.ma
24-01-11, 21:37
On phone trying to sleep but scared :( gonna see doc on Wednesday I hope... If I make it till then:(

Em.ma
24-01-11, 21:52
Also wen getting pain I get itchy :@

Em.ma
25-01-11, 18:51
today has been an okish day BUT my pain went away most of day but now is back in nose and forehead. also had a throbbing pain for a few seconds earlier on in temple.
also keep getting my eyes feeling funny. like im going to black out. i keep blinking loads sometimes (about 10 times in a second it feels like) they also ache and feel sore and sometimes stinging. what i want to know is why i had that headache for 3 days again.... i had bad sinus issues b4 then it went for a week (still had it mild) and then it came back again/
also today my mum used bleach in my room and polish and now im scared of getting that in my mouth and suffocating. Had bad nausea at start of day