PDA

View Full Version : weird head feelings/dots in vision

adamant
23-01-11, 18:00
hi
I know there are countless head related topics on here so really sorry for posting another one.

On wednesday I had black dots appear in my vision. They weren't what people refer to as 'floaters' these were more like lots of black flashing dots. It happened twice that day and nothing since. Logically thinking I could put it down to standing up too quick because it happened both times when I stood up. Letting the anxiety take over though I googled it (know I shouldn't have) and brain tumor popped up.

I only had an eye test less than a few months ago so I really doubt its anything about needing glasses etc.

Since all this I have been getting weird feelings in my head. Its a funny sort of feeling hard to describe. A sort of tightness. No headaches (touch wood) and it doesn't get worse under bright lights or when I bend down. I've not hit my head.

I just wanted to add that I've had trouble focusing my eyes on things since all this
Could that be because I'm putting so much attention on the whole thing or what?

Could it be related to the dots in my vision?

Too much staring at computer screens? I do a LOT with uni work with no breaks from it.

Really worried about it all. The thing is I'm not registered with a doctor in uni. Shall try and do that next weeK
Has anyone e anythi

adamant
23-01-11, 18:11
end of the message got cut off sorry. Posting on phone.

Just wondered if anyone has experienced anything similar and how they solved it. Thanks

adamant
24-01-11, 15:36
anyone?

ChrisK
24-01-11, 15:50
I work on the computer for most of the day, I can relate to your vision problems and head tightness. Planning to see a doctor is good, just don't let the anxiety get the upper hand :)