PDA

View Full Version : aching under arm and breast

gempete
23-01-11, 19:27
hi all for a couple of weeks now my right armpit has been aching on and off (if i dont even think about it i dont realise its there) and my right breast has been a little tender and achey i cant find any lumps or swelling at all but all i have in my head is breast cancer, i have had the breast ache before and been to the dr and she did a full breast exam and found nothing at all also when i had this before i insisted on blood tests and everything came back normal but would anything not be normal if you know what i mean if i had breast cancer dr said that something would be a down or up if anything was going on anywhere but still find it hard to believe she ran about 11 different tests on that blood test and nothing was wrong. i just dont know what to think anymore:shrug:

miniholly
23-01-11, 21:55
hi i have this sometimes too :) sometimes goes down to my arm aswell, all anxiety! xxx

suzy-sue
23-01-11, 22:23
Ive had this a few times ..It can be caused by a pulled muscle .If you are tense its easy to strain things without realising it .Also hormones can cause it .If you have been checked out I wouldnt worry anyway .Take some Ibrofen and maybe try some heat on the affected area .It will clear up ..Sue x

nikita
24-01-11, 12:18
I had this for about a week and had myself worried to death. Convinced it was breast cancer. Then it went. I just put it down to muscle strain or something. My sis said she often gets it too.