PDA

View Full Version : Hello i am new to this site x

Kelly Anne
23-01-11, 22:52
Hey all.

My name is kelly - anne foley. I am 29 years old and from cardiff, wales. I Love reading, music and tv. I live in supported living at the moment. i am hoping to move into my own flat in the next few months.

I have been suffering with panic and anxiety attacks since i was 18 years old. my long term aim is to learn how to deal with it so i can have a better understanding of what is happening to me and be able to deal with the panic and anxiety attacks in every day life.

I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

much love kelly - Anne x

diane07
23-01-11, 22:54
Hi Kelly Anne

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Kelly Anne
23-01-11, 23:13
Thank you diane x

dano13422
23-01-11, 23:15
im new to this site as well, i know what your going through and have had a rough few yrs, hope you find what your looking for dan

Kelly Anne
23-01-11, 23:20
Hey there. thank you for you message. i have had a few rough years too especially the last 3 years. there is so much information too read. i could spend all night reading. i don't know where to start. I am so glad i am able to make new friends who have been there. take much care kelly x

Moggo
24-01-11, 13:25
Hi Kelly Ann,

I have recently joined, also from Cardiff. You will find the site really helpful :)

Motto.

buster_uk1967
24-01-11, 16:52
Hi Kelly Anne. I have been a member about a week. Welcome to the site.

Kelly Anne
27-01-11, 02:29
hey moggo, thank you for your message. there is so much information here i want to take it all in over one evening but i can't. Caridiff is so cold at the moment. Hope everyone is well.

hey buster_uk1967 thank you for your message. hope your well

much love to you all kelly x

paula lynne
27-01-11, 09:49
Hi Kelly, welcome aboard. Im 40, live in Bridgend, not too far from you. Nice to know you, youll find so much help and support here, its been such a life-line for me. Take care, Paula x:welcome:

Kelly Anne
30-01-11, 01:46
hey paula, thank you for you message. i know bridgend. i am finding the site very interesting. its nice to know there are so many people out there who know what i am going throught. I spend hours just reading the information on this site and forget to post things. :)