PDA

View Full Version : Bunged up nose

lizmarshall
29-03-06, 11:26
Has anyone had a really bunged up nose or something they have not been able to get rid of for a long time (except AA's & PA's) that has made them worse?, i have had a bunged up nose since before Christmas (around the time my PD started) i dont feel like i have a cold as i dont have any other symptems, the docs just keep telling me to do steam inhalation (sorry cant spell to save my life). apparentley some virus's can cuase PA's does anyone know if this is true?

Liz

jackie
29-03-06, 12:48
is your head sore wu-ith it. could it be sinus trouble. i suffer terribly from sinus trouble and i just know it is to do with my anxiety.

dont know about the virus thing though

jackie

Karen
29-03-06, 12:56
Hi Liz

If you have a bunged up nose it can exacerbate anxiety because of the feeling of it being more difficult to breathe.

It could be sinus, allergy or hayfever etc:

Palpitations (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7258)

If the problem is not getting any better I'd suggest going back to see your doctor again.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Meg
29-03-06, 17:28
** the docs just keep telling me to do steam inhalation ** and have you ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

lizmarshall
30-03-06, 12:26
Yes have tried it but doesnt seem to help, do thinks i might have Rhinitis so has given me steroid nasal spray.

Thanks for the help

Liz

Keitharcher
30-03-06, 19:39
Hi i suggest you go see the doc with suspected sinus trouble

Keith

Phill2
31-03-06, 04:19
Hi
I.ve suffered the bunged up nose for years but when I'm occupied I don't notice it so it's obviously anxiety related. I live on nasal sprays.
Phill

Don't believe everything you think.