PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help? Just checking this is common and normal..

ElectricAlice
24-01-11, 15:53
I just noticed that when I feel sort of behind my ear lobes and back a bit there is a lump there. I think there the same size on each side. But not 100% sure. Is this normal. You can feel it more when you tilt your head forward. It's sort of just where you jaw bone ends. Please let me know if you have this and that it's normal :(

NervousNellie
24-01-11, 16:45
I get those lumps from time to time. I don't know what they are, but once I had such a huge one that it sent me into a complete panic. I was in hysterics!! I know my mom gets them too because that was the only thing that calmed me down. It could possibly be a pimple? Maybe from leftover shampoo that could get stuck behind your ears? I find it a coincidence that I get them on both sides at the same time though. I would say it's normal since everyone I know gets them!

ElectricAlice
24-01-11, 17:23
Hmm they're bigger than pimples, almost like swollen gland size...

Lizziesaurus
24-01-11, 20:09
It could be swollen glands? Mine have been up before without being really ill. Sounds like it's in the right sort of place, there're glands everywhere.

kjadam2009
24-01-11, 20:11
i have them one on either side, x

Kelley
25-01-11, 12:01
Yes. Everyone has it! Nothing at all to worry about. I remember when I first found mine, I freaked for a bit but when I checked other people I realized I was human after all! Lol

Kel ;-)

NervousNellie
26-01-11, 02:17
It could be glands. There are thousands of glands all over your body. All I know is that other people have them too, so I wouldn't be concerned!!

BigDaz
26-01-11, 22:36
I believe they are just glands, not sure what their purpose is.