PDA

View Full Version : Bad spots, in a panic:((

Lissy43
24-01-11, 16:40
I've 2 bad spots/hard lumps on my chin. Hurts to talk, glands up directly underneath. I put tcp on today and they got tiny heads which I just squeezed and greeny stuff came out. All around one is very swollen like a hard circle and raised, like 1pence size. I'm worrying I'm going to get septicaemia or something if the infection is that bad and worried I will now I've squeezed it:((( they are like big hard lumps:(((( seeing GP Friday, again!!!

I use Duac from the GP, when I was give it it cleared them up and I was ok for 2 months but now they're back. When I get them it's always on my chin and I get about 4 at a time and they pop up one after the other.

My glands pop up sore too in my jaw which GP says is fine.

I'm sat here panicking. I'm having a bad time at the moment because a close relative is severely depressed and on the verge of being sectioned and it's breaking my heart seeing them so ill:(((

Can anyone talk some sense into me? I've had nodule acne on and off for years, and when I have flare ups I get so anxious.

Lissy43
24-01-11, 16:43
Ps I don't usually squeeze as they rarely get heads but I saw teeny yellow heads so I squeezed a small amount of yellow stuff out of them.

I'm sick of this flaring up every 2 months:(( I do suffer with greasy skin, but why is it only my chin that suffers?