PDA

View Full Version : Back of head headache?

heavenly
24-01-11, 17:38
I occasionally get a headache - front of my head, not very often though, I take a paracetamol with codeine and its fine. But today I have a pain throbbing in the back of my head, not had one at the back before, have taken a couple of tablets, hoping they will work.

Does anyone know the difference between one at the back of your head and one at the front? I know its the anxiety making me over analyse this but I need sensible words to stop me getting worked up.:blush: I have been on Citalopram for 3 months and am having my period, not sure if that was relevant or not. This is the first time I have had a pain in the back of my head.

Em.ma
24-01-11, 17:40
dont worry. if your worrying you are proberly tensing your muscles up causing pain at the back of the head. i have this aswell at the moment.

heavenly
24-01-11, 17:43
dont worry. if your worrying you are proberly tensing your muscles up causing pain at the back of the head. i have this aswell at the moment.

Thanks Emma, this flippin' anxiety just makes me think the worst all the time! Sorry you are not feeling great. xx

Clairalou
24-01-11, 19:28
Was just going to do a post asking about this! i have a really bad head ache feels like pressure in the back of my head. I've been doing really well with my anxiety lately but this past few days i have been really stressed out i have a job interview tomorrow and a really important meeting on wed about my son! could this be causing the head problems?

Claire xx