PDA

View Full Version : help with my agraphbia

kjadam2009
24-01-11, 23:08
im 18, had ageraphbia & panic disorder for 4 years, i alson have a two year old son, im gettin better with a few things like going out, but wondering will it get any better? or am i always going to be like this? its a anxiety in its self for me taking medication or going to see a physchiatrist.:shrug:

nomorepanic
24-01-11, 23:24
I hate to say this but it won't just get better on its own.

Only you can change things and this could be hard work but it can be done.

There is no miracle cure though and you have to be prepared to put in the hard work if you want to overcome it.

kjadam2009
24-01-11, 23:34
thanks, i know that, just seems like im always gonna be like this.. how is my brain going to go back to the way it used to be? i've been like this for ages now x

mercer88
24-01-11, 23:43
k,

anxiety and fear is a strange thing. But I managed to get over the hard times and I am sure you will too.

The thing you should know if anxiety and fear is a powerful thing. A true force to be reckoned with and; the fact that you are here, expressing your feelings with the rest of us and wanting to get back to normal means you are fighting it with all your strength and, if you are strong enough to keep that up then you are truly a heroine.

There are people who go through their peachy lives and give up at the first sign of trouble. You have to live with fear every day and yet are still plugging away. That makes you one of the bravest individuals on this Earth; and don't ever forget that!

One day, you will be back to normal, if not even better than normal, and your child will grow up with the same fearlessness and go-getter attitude that you are displaying.

So keep going, keep trying, and trust that one day you will find that balance and joy in your life that you seek.

willitstop
25-01-11, 08:43
k,

anxiety and fear is a strange thing. But I managed to get over the hard times and I am sure you will too.

The thing you should know if anxiety and fear is a powerful thing. A true force to be reckoned with and; the fact that you are here, expressing your feelings with the rest of us and wanting to get back to normal means you are fighting it with all your strength and, if you are strong enough to keep that up then you are truly a heroine.

There are people who go through their peachy lives and give up at the first sign of trouble. You have to live with fear every day and yet are still plugging away. That makes you one of the bravest individuals on this Earth; and don't ever forget that!

One day, you will be back to normal, if not even better than normal, and your child will grow up with the same fearlessness and go-getter attitude that you are displaying.

So keep going, keep trying, and trust that one day you will find that balance and joy in your life that you seek.

What a wonderfull reply post :yesyes::yesyes: