PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hello :)

LW1975
25-01-11, 07:10
Hi, i'm Lisa, i'm 35 and married with 1 Son

My anxiety problems are getting worse and i'm hoping to find support on this forum as i haven't shared this with anyone else family/friends wise.

I have ectopic heart beats that due to my pretty much constant worrying, cause frequent palpitations that are becoming unmanageable.

I hope to be able to share my situation on here and to support others where i am able to that are going through similar

Lisa x

diane07
25-01-11, 07:14
Hi LW1975

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

PrinceOfWorry
25-01-11, 07:20
I have a crazy heart, too. Gets worse when I sleep poorly or allow stress and anxiety to take over my life. Sleep better, eat better, get exercise, and things will improve.

LW1975
25-01-11, 12:47
Thanks for the replies :)

I've finished work early today as I just felt like I was going to burst into tears in the meeting which wouldn't be a good idea.

Trying my breathing exercises in a bit so see if I can calm myself down

Lisa x

donnaanderson
25-01-11, 13:36
you know what they say a problem shared i tried to hide my panic for a year i wish i hadnt there is a lot of help for sufferes out there:)

paula lynne
25-01-11, 14:00
Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum, youre not alone x:welcome:

ditzygirl
25-01-11, 14:23
Hi Lisa,

you are in the right place now to share and get support.

Have a good look around the site you will find lots of great information and gain some new friends.

You are not alone now - we all understand.

Speak soonlyx

Vanilla Sky
25-01-11, 22:17
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x