PDA

View Full Version : chest pains/aware of heartbeat

velvet0309
25-01-11, 14:27
Hi

This is my first time posting

for the past month i have been ill one thing after another, back ache, then a cold, then a chest infection and at the minute a viral infection in my throat :weep:

but this week i started suffering with chest pains, dizziness,breathlessness, aware of heartbeat, and im sure ive felt it add a few beats.

all the illnesses have made my anxiety really hard to deal with this month, but ive never suffered with some of these symptoms, i get dizzy alot but the heartbeat thing is brand new

i dont know what to do, ive resisted googling, and im trying really hard to not run round to the doctors but should i be worried :weep:

Greenman50
25-01-11, 16:33
Hi
You sound like why i ended up on this forum :blush:

I had one illness after the other , chronic sore throat , acid stomach and a virus all this ended up getting me so down i,m on anti depressents and 1 valium at night . I also get chest painsand a tight feeling in my neck which i,ve been told is due to the anxiety .
I,m new to all this , but the chest pains and feeling your heart beat sound like classic anxiety symtyms due to all the stress you have been under .