PDA

View Full Version : really worried!!

miniholly
25-01-11, 19:00
hi everyone,
for about 3 months now my appetite will all of a sudden decrease, its strange its almost it happens a week after i finish my period and when i start taking a new packet of the cilest pill (almost a week after i start taking it) so all i can think of it being is that it's my pill (was on microgynon in november and it started a bit then).
but of course my brain is telling me its cancer yet again! even though after a couple of days my appetite is back to normal again. its really weird its happened for the past 3 months, i do worry quite alot so i thought it could be my stress levels causing my lack of appetite but it does seem odd it happens a week into when i start my pill! :(
i did have a very very very stressful night last night too so maybe it could be that? or maybe acid reflux as i do feel a bit gassy?
please help me someone :( xxx

miniholly
25-01-11, 19:24
also forgot to mention its like a "burning" feeling in my stomach up to my throat, it doesn't hurt just feels very acidy. can still eat a bit though so maybe could just be a touch of reflux? i'm not in any pain, but the loss of appetite worrys me to no end :(

Greenman50
25-01-11, 19:31
Sounds exactly like acid reflux , do you also feel bloated and "full" even after a small meal ? , are you on any meds for it ?

miniholly
25-01-11, 22:03
hi mel2 :)
and yes i feel quite bloated, paticulary on my left side if that makes sense? but usually it switches to my right side, its really weird. ocassionally have the odd cramp too which gets me slightly panicked. it seems to have gone for the time being now i'm more relaxed and not really on anything for it going to try Gavison next time it starts up though! xxx