PDA

View Full Version : Hi all :(

Lee1
25-01-11, 21:09
Hi everyone, not been on here long. Fractured my foot in November started with leg pains couldn't hardly sleep with worry, now got chest pains aswell as the odd pain in my head.
Been to the doctors twice and hospital twice, had 3 e.c.g's aswell as blood pressure checks and had my heart listened to, all turned out ok nothing wrong
but just can't help but worry.
Sorry to go on, just need to talk about it :weep:

Greenman50
25-01-11, 21:49
Hi mate
All i would say is if you have had all the tests , trust the docs and give it a few weeks to clear up . I get chest pains when i worry , i,ve proved that tonight by getting my bum in gear and distracting myself and they have gone . I,ve had neck , head and shoulder pain for months and they went , it was anxiety . At the time i thought i was dieing and wouldn,t see xmas , but didn,t know what was going on at the time , my skin was also on fire , neck ,head and shoulders .

Vanilla Sky
25-01-11, 22:20
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Lee1
26-01-11, 10:07
Thank's for the reply's,
had a slight pain and sensation start last night from my neck into my head, really worrying me now, feels like a bit of pressure aswell, anyone else had this?

jo h
26-01-11, 10:14
Thank's for the reply's,
had a slight pain and sensation start last night from my neck into my head, really worrying me now, feels like a bit of pressure aswell, anyone else had this?

Hi Lee

I have chest pains a lot and have also had the ecg and blood pressure checks ..all ok ....I have been on here a week or so and it does seem to work if you just tell yourself its a symptom of anxiety and get on with other tasks ....I woke up with pain under my breast today but i am trying to ignore it ....i thought I was dying last Feb with chest pain took myself to a and e but I am stil here so guess it cant be my heart .......try to focus on something else and see if that helps .......

Jo