PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on lorazepam?

anx mum
26-01-11, 11:18
Recently been perscribed these for anxiety how r people on them?

xBettyBoopx
26-01-11, 18:53
Hi ya

Cutting a long story short....................I am on 2.5mg at night! They are strong but I have been on them about 4 years (I think), I was on a drug called Tranxene at night before that and then with only little warning, the makers pulled them so doc put me on 2.5mg of tranxene. I think that they are good for anxiety, but even if you are really anxious, they like all other drugs won't do anything!! They are a tranquillizer drug. I really want to cut down on them:huh::huh: I had no side effects.

Els

Freesolo
05-02-11, 13:32
how much are you taking? how often?

I have taken these before 2mg a day for 3 weeks it was hell trying to stop even after such a short period of time, they are very addictive and the withdrawls made the anxiety/insomnia that i was taking them for in the first place seem a walk in the park..

anx mum
05-02-11, 13:34
how much are you taking? how often?

I have taken these before 2mg a day for 3 weeks it was hell trying to stop even after such a short period of time, they are very addictive and the withdrawls made the anxiety/insomnia that i was taking them for in the first place seem a walk in the park..

Taking upto 3mg a day did u find they helped?

Freesolo
05-02-11, 14:55
Yes the helped alot with my anxiety/panic attacks and i slept like a baby, i loved taking them which was half the problem because when it came time to stop i didn't really want to, there so addictive!

I also noticed they took a long time to kick in with me like 2 hours to feel full effect, so not ideal if im having a panic attack.

But eveyones different, hope you have some succes with them :)