PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone reasure me?

anx mum
27-01-11, 20:41
Really worried as ive been getting pain in my chest for over a week now does come and go. My doc said he would do some bloods as ive recently had a baby to check my blood was not clotting. My result showed 200 normal he said anything over 250 they look at. Just really worried now should i believe what he says?

mushroom
27-01-11, 21:14
Hi hun....chest pains are a CLASSIC anxiety symptom. I suffer terribly with shortness of breath, when I'm having bad episodes I get pains in my chest, and back. I used to worry it was my lungs, but I now know its anxiety and the more I focus on it, the worse the symptoms become. I know its hard, but you really are suffering anxiety, nothing more hun. I've had bad day breathing today but I try to tell myself that tomorrows another day. This won't last forever, keep positive xxx

anx mum
27-01-11, 21:17
Hi hun....chest pains are a CLASSIC anxiety symptom. I suffer terribly with shortness of breath, when I'm having bad episodes I get pains in my chest, and back. I used to worry it was my lungs, but I now know its anxiety and the more I focus on it, the worse the symptoms become. I know its hard, but you really are suffering anxiety, nothing more hun. I've had bad day breathing today but I try to tell myself that tomorrows another day. This won't last forever, keep positive xxx

Thanx mushroom i hate the breathing feeling really scares me. wish it would disappear.

mushroom
27-01-11, 21:26
I know exactly how you feel....I hate it too :-( I can't shake it off over last few weeks but I know I will eventually. It makes me exhausted, trying to get my 'top breath' all day. I think I annoy my hubby sometimes, don't think he understands fully. Just try to keep busy, its only thing that takes my mind off it. Sometimes I'm too tired to keep busy though...vicious circle lol!! There's a good book on amazon called hyperventilation syndrome, think its by dinah Bradley. I need to dig mine out again xxx

anx mum
27-01-11, 21:29
I know exactly how you feel....I hate it too :-( I can't shake it off over last few weeks but I know I will eventually. It makes me exhausted, trying to get my 'top breath' all day. I think I annoy my hubby sometimes, don't think he understands fully. Just try to keep busy, its only thing that takes my mind off it. Sometimes I'm too tired to keep busy though...vicious circle lol!! There's a good book on amazon called hyperventilation syndrome, think its by dinah Bradley. I need to dig mine out again xxx

Yeah dont think my hubby understands says u r breathing will have to get that book

mushroom
27-01-11, 21:33
Don't think anyone can understand that hasn't suffered with it